A logo is a symbol made up of text and images that identifies a business. A good logo shows what a company does and what the brand values. Logo design is all about creating the perfect visual brand mark for a company.
The registered trademark symbol, ®, is a typographic symbol that provides notice that the preceding word or symbol is a trademark or service mark that has been registered with a national trademark office.
How do you register a logo?
How to Register a logo?
- Step 1: Choose a unique logo.
- Step 2: Apply for your logo registration at the earliest.
- Step 3- Examination of trademark application.
- Step 4- Show Cause Hearing.
- Step 5-Publication of Mark in Trademark Journal.
- Trademark registration & certification.